Powered by Blogger.

Translate

my friend got bitten by a snake


 

2 male friends are walking around in the forest. One of them wants to go for a piss.. so he walks away a bit from the path. Unzips and starts to slash.  Unfortunately for him, a snake bites him on the d***. He is in excruciating pain and his friend hears him screaming. He runs up to him, asking “what happened??”
and the guy says “that blasted snake bit me on my john thomas”..
The friend draws for his mobile phone, starts dialing the emergency hotline,
“Hello, emergency hotline.. what is your emergency?”
“Hi, my friend got bitten by a snake, what shall we do?”
“well, what does the snake look like?”
“I don’t know.. long.. thin.. yellow rings around the body”
“Oh my.. that is a yellowstone rattlesnake.. there is only one way to save your friend”
“omg.. tell me quick!”
“well.. you have to suck the venom out with your mouth..”
“oh… ok.. thank you!”
So he hangs up.. and his friends hollers “so! what did they say ??”
And he replies: “You’ll gonna Die!”
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori Fun dengan judul my friend got bitten by a snake. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://litlenew.blogspot.com/2013/02/my-friend-got-bitten-by-snake.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown -

Belum ada komentar untuk "my friend got bitten by a snake"

Post a Comment