Powered by Blogger.

Translate

talk of frogs and snails

There is a snail always looked cynical about frogs. One day, a frog who lost patience finally said to slug: "Mr. Snail, whether I had made a mistake, so you hate me so?"

Snail replied: "You are the frog has four legs and can jump back and forth, but I have to carry this heavy shell, crawl on the ground, so I feel very sad."

The frog replied: "Every life has a suffering individual, only you just see my excitement, but you do not see our suffering (frog)."

And immediately, there was a large eagle flying toward them, snails quickly enter his body into the shell, while the frog eaten by eagles.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori reflection dengan judul talk of frogs and snails. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://litlenew.blogspot.com/2013/01/talk-of-frogs-and-snails.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown -

Belum ada komentar untuk "talk of frogs and snails"

Post a Comment