Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Philosophy Bamboo

One day in a desperate condition that a person decides to quit his job, even quit his relationship with others and stop of spirituality. So he went to the forest to talk with God for the last time. "Lord, give me one good reason not to quit" he said.
God gave a surprising answer. "Look around you", He said. "Do you see the fern and the bamboo in the forest?" "Yes", he replied.
Then God said, "When I first planted them, I plant seeds and care for them carefully. I gave them light, I gave them water, and ferns that grow very quickly. Charming green color covering the ground, but nothing came from the bamboo seed, but I did not quit on the bamboo. "
"In the second year, the ferns that grow faster and so much more. Still, nothing happened from the bamboo seed, but I'm not giving up on her. "
"In the third year still nothing from the bamboo seed grow it but I still did not give up. So is the fourth year. '
"Then in the fifth year a tiny sprout emerged from the earth. Compared to the fern, which seem so small and insignificant. But six months later, the bamboo is grown by reaching a height of over 100 feet. He spent the five years growing roots. The roots that made her strong and give her what she needed to survive. I will not give any of my creations a challenge it could not handle. "
"Do you know, my child, all the time struggling, you have actually been growing roots akarmu? I do not give in to the bamboo, I will never give up on you ".
God says, "Do not compare yourself with others. The bamboo had a different purpose than the fern but they both make the forest more beautiful. ""Your time will come", God said to him. "You will rise high."
"How high should I rise God," he asked. "How high will the bamboo rise?" He asked. "As high as they can afford?" He asked.
"Yes." He replied "Honor me with your growth, as high as you can achieve."
Then he left the forest, realizing that God will never give up on her, and He will never give up on you.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori reflection dengan judul Philosophy Bamboo. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://litlenew.blogspot.com/2013/01/philosophy-bamboo.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Philosophy Bamboo"

Post a Comment