Powered by Blogger.

Translate

It takes Time to Win

In one afternoon, a boy came to his father who was reading the newspaper ... father, "Daddy," said the boy ...
"What," asked the father .....
"I'm tired, so tired ... I'm tired because I'm learning to die and nail to get my good grades were able to get good grades by cheating ... I just want to cheat! I'm tired. so tired ...
I'm tired because I had to continue to help mom clean the house, while my friend had an accomplice, I wish we had a maid! Capel ... I am, very tired ...
I'm tired because I have to save up, being able to hold my pocket without having to save money ... I want to snack on! ...
I'm tired, very tired because I had to keep from hurting lisanku, my feeling was just talk until I hurt ...
I'm tired, very tired because I had to keep my attitude in honor of my friend's friends, was my friend offhand attitude to me ...
I'm tired of my father, I'm tired refrain ... I want to like them ... they look happy, I want to be like their father! .. "The boy began to cry ...
Then the father just smiled and stroked his head and said "Come join my father, will show you something," and then the father of the child's hand and then pull them down a very bad road, lots of thorns, insects, mud, and grass ... then the child began to complain "Where are we going dad?? I do not like this way, look at my shoes were dirty, my feet thorn wounds. my body is surrounded by insects, berjalanpun Because there are many difficult weeds ... I hate the way this father "... his father was silent.
Until at last they came to a beautiful lake, the water is very fresh, there are a lot of butterflies, beautiful flowers and shady trees ...
"Wwaaaah ... what is this father? I like it! I love this place! "the father said nothing and then sat under a shady tree paved with green grass.
"Come my son, come sit next to my father" said the father, and the boy had come to sit beside his father.
"My son, do you know why it was so quiet in here? but the place is so beautiful ...? "
"I do not know dad, so what?"
"That's because people do not want that ugly down the road before, but they know there are lakes here, but they do not have the patience to down the road"
"Ooh ... means our people are impatient ya yah? alhamdulillah "
"Well, you finally understand"
"Understand what? I do not understand "
"My son, it took patience to learn, it takes patience to be kind, in kujujuran takes patience, it takes patience in every kindness that we got the win, as the road today ... do not you have to be patient when there are spikes hurt your feet, you have to be patient while the mud fouled shoes, you have to be patient melawati weeds and you have to be patient when surrounded by insects ... and finally all paid off right? There sangatt beautiful lake .. if you can not wait, what do you get? You will not get what what my son, so be patient my son "
"But, Dad, not easy to be patient"
"I know, therefore there are fathers who hold your hand to keep you strong ... so is life, there are mothers and fathers who will stand beside you so that when you fall, we can lift you, but ... remember ... my mom and dad are not forever can pick you up when you fall, sometime in the future, you should be able to stand on its own ... so do not you ever hang your life on other people, just be yourself ...who remained steadfast and focused because he knows there is a God at his side ... then You will see yourself walking down life remain when the others decided to quit and go home ... then you know the end is not it? "
"Yes dad, I know .. I will be beautiful paradise more beautiful than this lake ... now I understand ... thank you dad, I'll brave when the other was thrown "
The father just smiled as he looked at his favorite child.
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori reflection dengan judul It takes Time to Win. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://litlenew.blogspot.com/2013/01/it-takes-time-to-win.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Unknown -

Belum ada komentar untuk "It takes Time to Win"

Post a Comment